06 November 2011

Bak Chor Mee

I love Bak Chor Mee!   I always order mine with extra dash of black vinegar and slices of liver.   Like Wanton Mee, you can most likely get it at any hawker centres, kopitiams or food courts.  Bak Chor Mee comes in many variants and I've tried a couple of the best ones as well.   There are a lot of good stalls around its just a matter of finding one!
I got my bowl of goodness at a Kopitiam in Tampines One.  I had it for brunch with my hubby on one of those lazy Sunday trip to the supermarket.  But more often my hubby would drive me to the one at Seng Kee at 316 Changi Rd. which I think is the best I ever had.  We were just there last night but not for the Bak Chor Mee!  We came to eat Crab Bee Hoon and the wonderful Fish Maw soup which I'm going to post real soon!
Have a great weekend everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment