03 February 2012

Korean Food Cravings

After watching Anthony Bourdain's Layover show "Los Angeles" it gave me a sudden craving for Korean food. My cravings almost always gets pumped up whenever I watch my fave food shows.  So I told my husband, next weekend we are going to feast on Korean food.  Here's what we had...
Octupus Stir Fry on Rice was delish but I wish there's more of them!  It just hits the spot, I love the flavor and not overly spicy.   
The Banchan (side dishes) are served buffet style so you can take as much as like.  We went a tad bit early for lunch and so the banchan buffet was not really what a buffet banchan feast would look like.  Either they are not expecting a lot of customers that day or it may have always been like that.  I was a bit disappointed.  But I'm happy for as long as there are loads of kimchi!
We also had Spicy Pork Stir Fry which was pack with Korean chili sauce goodness!  I love this dish so much that I plan to try and make it at home.   I'm still looking for recipes and will blog about it for sure!

We also feast on Korean Seafood Pancake.
My most favorite part of the meal was the Spicy Beef Soup.  Love, love this bowl of goodness!  I have always been a big fan of Korean stews & soups.  So we order this dish every time without fail.  I also love the Spicy Kimchi Stew.
So if you have a sudden Korean food cravings, you might want to check out Full House Korean Restaurant  at 336 Tanjong Katong Road.  Tel# 6344 6244.    
Haengboghan sigsa-행복한 식사-Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment