20 March 2011

Le Creuset

I always wanted to get one of these but they are expensive.  I mean, if you buy it here in Singapore.  It's like buying a pair of Jimmy Choo's.    I found out that it is so much cheaper to get it in the US.  They even have discounted prices if you get it at those factory outlets.  

I was first introduced to Le Creuset by Chef Reggie Aspiras.  I attended most of her cooking class way back in the Philippines. She used it in most of our classes from stewing to roasting. It's one kitchen staple that I wanted to have in my kitchen.  I would love to have the entire set but I'm happy just to have one piece. I think it's a pretty good investment as it last a lifetime.  Le Creuset will be on my wishlist this year!  That's me hinting.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment