05 February 2011

HAPPY SATURDAY

These made my day...
Hubby & I went to buy some sweet goodies from Awfully Chocolate.  The pictures speak for itself...rich, moist & it's got soft/fluffy chiffon layers.   I'm a bit biased though, as Awfully Chocolate is a favorite when I have chocolate cake cravings.  I love the Original Dark Chocolate Cake!   The chocolate ice cream is to die for as well!    

Although I'm not a big fan of their cupcakes ( I find the cake a bit dry) everything else are just yummy.   My hubby favors their Cold Poached Chocolate which I find sweet & oh so rich!  

Too much sweets makes me wanna eat something hot & spicy.  So, we decided to buy some Mexican salsas & chilli sauce for some BBQ Chipotle Chicken Wings that I am going to make this Sunday.   We bought these at a Mexican stall at Kallang Leisure Centre owned by of course a Mexican guy.  They have freshly made Green Salsas every weekend, yummy Tamales & homemade tortilla chips.   A bit pricey though but then where else can you find Mexican condiments & goodies in Singapore.
Lastly, we shared a large tub frozen yogurt from my fave YOGURU.  It's the simple things such as these that makes me happy!  

Awfully Chocolate

YOGURU

Belmonte Latin Foods
5 Stadium Walk, Level 1
Leisure Park Kallang













No comments:

Post a Comment