05 February 2011

Paradise Dynasty at ION

We came about Paradise Dynasty by chance.  Hubby & I were in ION Orchard mall looking for a place to eat. We actually plan to eat at Marmalade but the queue was long & I don't have the patience to wait especially when I'm hungry. So then we ended up at Paradise Dynasty famous for it's rainbow Xiao Long Bao which surprisingly has no queue.  


I particularly like the black truffle, foie gras & crab roe.  Not a fan of cheesy & ginseng.  All are true to its taste/flavor. We also tried other dishes which did not disappoint. The service is impeccable, the ambiance made me feel like Gong Li on a movie set in Imperial China :D & reasonably priced.
I can't seem to remember the name of this shrimp dish but I do remember how good it    was.
 Cold dish chicken in Szechuan sauce.  
My favorite pork dumplings with hot chilli sauce.  Delish!
Scrambled Egg White with Scallop & Crabmeat my hubby's favorite.  
Finally, the famous Braised Pork Belly that will definitely give you a belly!  It melts in your mouth yet not overly fatty.  


Paradise Dynasty
Ion Orchard
2 Orchard Turn #04-12A
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6509-9118

No comments:

Post a Comment